Our Rehabilitation Therapists put programs into motion that have been prescribed by regulated health professionals.
Our Rehabilitation Therapists (RTs) help you one-on-one to regain practical skills. By practicing cognitive exercises, engaging in physical activity, and teaching life skills, our RTs help you work towards goals set by your regulated health professional (i.e. occupational therapist, physiotherapist, speech language pathologist, case manager).
Our Rehabilitation Therapists customize the following services to meet your unique set of abilities and needs:
Our RTs (re)introduce and support you with activities such as:
- Preparing meals
- Taking public transit, taxis, Uber or Lyft
- Accompaniment to appointments
- Using technology
- And many other activities to improve the general quality of your daily routines
Our experienced RTs help improve your cognitive abilities through activities such as:
- Concentration and memory exercises
- Strategies to improve sleep quality
- Strategies to compensate for reduced cognition
Our RTs will help manage emotions such as:
Our RTs will encourage and facilitate safe and suitable physical activities to promote:
- Pain reduction
Our RTs can help you practice:
- Speech exercises
- Language exercise
Our RTs will help with an array of services such as:
- Safety First practices
- Neighbourhood walks
- Identifying community activities
- Participating in your local community
- Navigating within and outside your community
Our RTs will:
- Communicate seamlessly with your treatment team
- Implement recommended interventions
- Provide consistent reports about your progress, needs, and any obstacles
Why we are the best at what we do
Each member of our Rehab Therapy team brings their own experience and academic training. We always strive to match you with an RT who has the highest level of experience and academic training relevant to your unique needs.
Our RT will provide you and your circle of care with weekly reports about your progress.
We know that diversity is the key to success. We always respect your culture and take pride in providing care to you with your cultural values in mind.
You can request your preferred language and we will do our best to match it.
We carefully check our team members’ academic and professional credentials.
GPS locators ensures accurate session time reporting (i.e. start and end times).
Qualifications / Certifications
- College diplomas and/or university level degrees
- OBIA Brain Basics Certification (or higher)
- Current First Aid and CPR certification
- Police Record Check and Vulnerable Sector Screening
- Valid Class G license with 2 million liability insurance
- Crisis intervention training
Get In Touch
Contact us for more information or to book an appointment.